Dancer/Animator Needed for All-Inclusive Egypt Resort
All regions, Worldwide
6 Month Contract - People Needed to arrive ASAP
• Represent GGG and the hotel in a professional manner at all times.
• Interact with the guests (children and adults) in a professional manner on a regular basis (while on and off duty).
• Facility and disposition of time to learn the choreographies for the different dances and shows as well as dance skills in Jazz and Tropical music.
• Follow all rules and regulation set out by GGG and the Hotel• A knowledge and experience of different sports activities such as aerobics, volleyball, basketball, etc.
• You are required to hostess in the restaurants on alternating days.
• You are required to open and close the activities centre on alternating days.
• You will participate in the daily activities in the swimming pool, gym, and on the beach.
Payment: Salary, Accommodations, Meals, $ for return flight
No professional Dance training required, just an ability and a desire to learn the shows and perform in them nightly.
Any gender, aged 18 to 30 from any country
- Dancing ability: Beginner - Intermediate