Posted by Emily Draper on 02 Apr, 2020
Say Hello to Advertiser Profiles – How to Make the Most Out of Yours!
We've updated our casting calls to help you share a little about yourself and ensure you're attracting the best talent to your listings!
Talent members have long had profiles and we know it's great to put a face to name. So why not do the same and take advantage of updating your new advertiser profile? After all, who can really gauge anything from a picture of a little grey man in a circle?
Updating your advertiser profile is easy peasy, take a read below!
So, what's new to your profile?
- Your name – hopefully you don't need any help with updating this one!
- Your 'About Me' introduction – tell us a little about yourself. How did you get into the entertainment industry? What level of experience do you have? What are you looking for in talent you're casting?
- Your role in the industry – you may be a Director, but maybe you're also an Actor? Let talent know about your skills and experience, it's great for building trust.
- Your profile photo/logo – just like headshots for talent, a good picture can convey so much! Try to make sure you're smiling and there's nothing obscuring your face, and resist the urge to leave the little grey man as your placeholder! If you'd rather not use a photo, you also have the option of uploading your company logo.
- Number of recommendations - talent can now click through to read these. What a great way to show off how good you are to work with!
Of course, we understand for many reasons that sometimes your details need to be kept private, and we've ensured you have the ability to do this. Simply head to your settings and click through to your privacy options.
Whilst change is good, sometimes it's better to leave things to the same.
If you do decide to go private, talent will still be able to see the same details as before, including:
- Where you're located
- How long you've been a member
- Number of recommendations (not viewable by talent)
- How many listings you've created
- How you’re verified with us
So now you've got your new profile sorted, what better way to check it out in all its glory than by placing your next listing now!