StarNow's Instagram engagement calculator is a tool to help you understand your Instagram engagement and ultimately empower you when applying for Influencer roles on StarNow.
We want to reward our most active Influencers, so check your engagement rate and select your follower band to increase your chances of getting cast. You’ll be boosted in the Talent Directory and when you apply to listings.
You’ll also have the chance of earning ‘Top Influencer’ status to help you stand out.
Follow the steps below to make use of this great tool:
- Sign in to your StarNow account and go to your StarNow profile
- Scroll down to the “Social Links & Websites” section
- If you’ve already added your Instagram account to your StarNow profile, click on “Get your Instagram engagement rate” and jump to step 6. If you’ve never added your Instagram account, click on the green “Add your links” button to get started
- Enter your Instagram username into the relevant field, making sure that the slider is showing a tick: calculate my engagement rate
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “save”
- If you have more than one Instagram business profile and/or Facebook page, you’ll be taken to a screen where you can select the Facebook page that is linked to your Instagram account. Choose the page you want to get your engagement rate
- Your engagement is calculated!
How do I create an Instagram Business profile?
Check out Instagram’s step-by-step guide here.
How do I create a Facebook page?
It’s super simple! Check out Facebook’s instructions here.
How do I add a Facebook page to my Instagram Business Profile?
Instructions on how to do this can be found on the Instagram help centre here.
Why do I need an Instagram Business profile to use this calculator?
To calculate your engagement rate, we need to access your Instagram stats. At this stage, only Instagram Business profiles (which have extra features), allow us to do this.
Why do I have to link my Instagram Business profile to a Facebook page?
Instagram Business profiles need to be connected to a Facebook page in order for them to work properly.
Why do I have to grant you permission to access my Facebook page?
In addition to your Instagram Business profile, we also need to access the Facebook page associated with it. Once linked, these two accounts work together and will give us the information we need to calculate your Instagram engagement rate. Don’t worry, StarNow will not be able to post to your Facebook page or access your personal information.
Want to understand what an engagement rate is, and why a good one will help you book more work? Check out our help topic.
Has this answered your question? If not, please contact us