Previous paid speaking roles
- UK Cockney
- UK English
- UK Posh
- UK Scottish
- USA Boston
- USA New York
- USA Southern
In addition to my top credits, please see below for past projects I have worked on:
Other Stage Acting/Singing Roles:
* 'Chorus (soprano)' in 'Patience': Aberystwyth Showtime Singers (April 2019)
* 'Izzy- a Support Worker' in 'Roll for Remission' (Tour- Cardiff, Sheffield): Cwmni Ennyn/ Awaken Productions (April 2019)
* 'Mother' in 'Purgatory': Blood, Sweat & Tea Productions (Short Play, November 2017)
* 'Afanc' and writer/co-director' in 'Pandora's Box of Wonders' (Children's Short Play): Awaken Productions (June-August 2017).
* 'Cleopatra/ Hamlet/ Katherine/ Princess Anne' in 'A Night of Shakespeare Monologues/Duologues': Mike Fish Productions (Summer 2016)
* 'Nila Avaris/Naomi' in 'Roll for Remission': Cwmni Ennyn/Awaken Productions (March 2016-July 2018)
* 'Princess' in 'Sion's Story Garden' (Children's Short Play) written/directed by Anna Sherratt (June-July 2016)
* 'Eliza Doolittle' from 'Pygmalion' (Short) by George Bernard Shaw: Hannah-Rae Sefton (June 2014)
* 'Linda Loman' from 'Death of a Salesman' (Short) by Arthur Miller: Jonathan Hawkins (June 2014)
* 'Dolores' from 'Be My Baby' (Short) by Amanda Whittington: Alice Wymer (May 2014)
Other Film experience:
* 'Amelia Davis' in 'Lady of the Lighthouse' (Short film): AWN Productions/Whisky Productions (TBC 2021)
* 'Girlfriend, Date' in various BBC Sesh shorts: Aled John, BBC Sesh (2018- 2020)
* 'Woman on date' (BBC Sesh sketch: Braces): Aled John (Nov 2018).
* 'Sophie' in 'Seaside Days' (short film): Tom Hanratty, Becca Elliot (May 2016).
Other Voiceover/Radio roles:
* 'Drusilla/Julia' in 'Little Boots' (radio drama) written by Daniel Abbott. Directed by BST Productions/Cwmni Ennyn Productions (TBC 2021).
Other Writing/Directing roles:
* Writer/Co-Director of 'Pandora's Box of Wonders', Aberystwyth (Children's Short Play, Summer 2017).
* Presenter for 'The Big Telly Show' (live sketch show): Robin Matthews (Spring 2018).
Sound/Light/Stage hand roles:
* 'Sound designer/editor' in 'Little Boots' by Daniel Abbott. BST Productions/ Cwmni Ennyn Productions (TBC 2021).
* 'Stage hand/rehearsal aide' in 'Saturday Night Forever' by Roger Williams. Directed by Kate Wasserberg (Aberystwyth Arts Centre, Oct. 2015)
* 'Prop Manager' in 'The Country Wife' by William Wycherley. Directed by Richard Cheshire.
* 'Performer/Soundscape Designer' for 'iGrimm' by Aberystwyth Voice in Performance Students (Aberystwyth, 2014)
* 'Soundscape Designer' for 'Tree of Life' by Joan Mills (Penglais Woods, Aberystwyth, May 2013)
* 'Sound/Light Technical Aide' for Chase Terrace Technology College Theatre Productions (2010-2012)
Other singing/acting experience:
* Various short devised performances/workshops as part of Drama degree.
* School choir (2005-2009)
* Lead singer and lyric writer in amateur rock band (2009-2011)