DOP/Cinematographer Needed for Creative Partnership
I'm looking for passionate cinematographer/DOP with editing and colour grading experience. a young, energetic creative to work with - someone with a wicked sense of humour and the motivation to actually create awesome things.
Drive, determination, diligence, and all those other buzzwords that start with 'D'. We will be the Daria and Jane, the JD and Turk, the Peralta and Boyle, the Finn and Jake of the creative world.
If you have the desire to be creative and are always up for an adventure with cameras involved, but also have the understanding and willingness to do the not-as-exciting-but-still-important corporate style work for the cashola to keep us alive, then I am looking for you!
- A bit about you (somewhat informal - the more personality the better)
- A link to your showreel or previous work
- A list of any equipment you have or are comfortable with using
- Where in Melbourne you're based, and how long you're going to be around
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Paid - 600-800 daily rate
Anyone, aged 18 and over from Victoria, Australia
- Camera Crew ability: Expert
- Located in Victoria, Australia
- Joined November, 2011