DJ (Light & Sound) with EU Passport for European Resort
• experienced in performing as a DJ for an international audience
• able to adapt your style to a mixed audience following our concept and guests
• with min. basic knowledge in light systems and performing as a Sound & Light for show casts & productions
• passionate about setting a scene for different style of parties & daytime activities
• motivated to organize and run the daytime business due to our standard
• worldwide flexible & available from August - November
- Full social insurance, flights, accommodation and meals
- paying 825€ net/ month You should:
- You must be friendly and open to talk to the guests. During the breakfast, lunch and dinner the entertainers are with the guests. Sound & Light Entertainers are having practical experience in using a Sound & Light system and they have motivation and a positive attitude to entertain the guests with passion.
Entertainment is our job - The entertainers must be friendly and open to talk to the guests. During the breakfast, lunch and dinner the entertainers are with the guests. DJs/ Sound & Light Entertainers are chosen from all over the world and perform on 6 days a week. The Sound & Light Entertainer is responsible for setting the scenes in daytime and evening, preparing the shows with regards to Sound & Light System and taking care of material & equipment in use. Every day after the show, there is a party or live music where you will perform for our guests. DJs are responsible for creating a great atmosphere during this time. Ideally, they do not only speak English but also German and other languages fluently.
Communication with the guest - In the evening program, such as parties or live music, Sound & Light Entertainers are very present and communicating with the guests. The day finishes at 02:00 a.m.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAugust 1st - November 15th
Paid - Flights, accommodations, meals, insurance & 825€
Expenses paid - Flights, meals, accommodations and insurance
Light & Sound Entertainer - DJ
Anyone, aged 18 to 40
- D.J ability: Intermediate, Expert
- Located in British Columbia, Canada
- Joined March, 2018