Event Host/ Presenter Required to Host a Beauty Pageant
This beauty pageant is one of the first of it’s kind, celebrating women’s diversity at it’s heart . We are challenging the beauty status quo and ripping up the eligibility rule book!
Would you like to be part of this unique event?
We are looking for an (experienced) host (with a minimum of 2 years in the events industry).
The role would include:
· Welcoming the pageant participants and entertainers on stage.
· Being the main speaker for the event, including announcements, programme management.
· Time management during participant sections
· Entertaining the audience in-between sections of the beauty pageant
The ideal candidate will be:
· A confident communicator with a good sense of humour
· Good time management
· Great attention to detail
Applicants do not need to live in the local area, however ability to make own travel arrangements and 1 night hotel stay would be required. Expenses are not reimbursed. However we shall provide meal.
If you're a confident speaker with a good sense of humour, have great people skills and organisation skills, we would like to hear from you!
All personal data provided will be processed and kept in line with GDPR regulations.
Rate per hour/salary: (could include a range dependant on experience)
Closing date: 30th September .
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Event Host/ Presenter
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Located in Birmingham, UK
- Joined July, 2015