Brave players wanted for Charity Quiz Pilots - PAID
Combining a charity fundraiser favourite with the typical silliness of QuizBob quizzes...
Losers on our high-jeopardy quiz shows usually end up having a hard time, but this time we've a show that goes a step further - lose at "Hair Brained" and you'll lose your hair! Think of it as a charity head-shaving with a quiz attached.
Our new quiz "Hair-Brained" aims to raise £100s for charity with your help.
Here's how it works:
- You will receive an appearance fee of £50 for taking part and your travel costs covered, in exchange for full participation (in other words, not wimping out at the last minute!)
- You will also nominate a charity of your choice - we will donate £50 to the charity and also a minimum of £1 from every video of your show that is sold
- If you beat the quiz, you win an EXTRA £50 prize money for you
- If you lose the quiz, you lose your hair - the forfeit is having your head shaved!
So as you see - some bravery required and a definite willingness to go through with the forfeit. You are even free to get sponsored beforehand too, to raise even more money for your charity, if you wish!
Feeling brave enough? We'd love to chat to you about appearing on a pilot for this crazy new quiz format!
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesWe're looking to film pilots early in 2020
Fixed price of £50 - Shoot should take no more than 90 minutes.
Expenses paid - Reasonable travel costs to Birmingham city centre location
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Brave quiz show contestant
Comfortable on camera. Must be willing to go through with the show's forfeit of having all hair shaved off head, should you lose!
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 23 December 2019.
- Located in Birmingham, UK
- Joined August, 2018