I’m looking for a model for a fashion photoshoot of my final graduate collection which is based on sustainability and climate change, no professional experience is required but confidence in front of a camera is a must. The shoot will be a full day at various outdoor locations within Derby. The images will be used in my portfolio, at exhibition and on my Instagram.
-Flexible days in mid April- It will be an outdoor shoot in Derby so flexibility would be ideal as it is weather dependent!
StarNow note for talent: No website or examples of previous work available
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesFlexible 16th-19th April 2020
This job is unpaid - Student Collection Photoshoot
Expenses paid - Travel and food
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Female, aged 18 to 27
- Modeling experience: Beginner, starting out, Part-time model - paid commercial work
- Height: 173 cm / 5ft 8in - 191 cm / 6ft 3in
- Dress size: UK 6 / AUS 6 / US 2 - UK 10 / AUS 10 / US 6
- Hair length: Medium , Long
- Hair type: Straight, Wavy, Curly
Applications closed 11 May 2020.