W+K are looking for a diverse mix of interesting people based in North and East London for an internal market research project shooting outside participants houses TOMORROW. Super fast turnaround, please see further details below:
TBC - Filming 1 hour max
Outside participants house in North or East London
£75 market research rate and will take no longer than 1 hour.
- Please note that as this is not for broadcast there is no buyout fee
If you would like to go for this please provide the following to the number provided after application:
- Contact details
- Picture - non professional and relaxed
- Any dancing experience (not essential)
- Short clip introducing yourself and pulling some good facial expressions, possibly as though you have been hit by a wave and developing an exuberant smile. This is to show your personality to fee free to use humour when you are talking, do not mention if you are an actor/model. Nothing overly professional, short, max 15 secs, shot from phone
- Address (To reiterate, due to filming restrictions and tight timeframe we are only casting from North and East London)
- Picture of house exterior (A videographer will come to film you answer some questions outside of your house. Socially distanced)
- Laptop setup (Looking at filming via zoom also, so just top line on what your setup is please)
- Confirm you are available to shoot outside your house for 1 hour tomorrow
Please note that due the the speedy turnaround and volume of applicants I will only be able to follow up with shortlisted candidates. Your details will be safe and I will only share with W+K people I am putting forward.
All the above information is required for swift client approval. If you are not comfortable sharing this, you will need to pass on this job, please apply to my next relevant post which will be less time sensitive.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesShooting TOMORROW - 02/09/20
Fixed price of £75 - Fixed fee for 1 hour filming
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Internal Research Participant
-Big personalities with exuberant smiles and high energy for non-broadcast research for future potential campaign. -Based in North or East London
Anyone, aged 18 to 79
Applications closed 3 October 2020.