North Pole's Criteria:
* Santa needs to be available Mid November to Christmas Eve and must be available to work every weekend and possibly weekdays
* Must be available to work Fridays from 4 - 8pm (however, starting times are flexible) Sat/Sun a must from 10am - 4pm at least
* Friendly and happy attitude is essential, as it energetic and enthusiastic demeanor, as well as a strong working ethic
* Must have working with children check (or willing to obtain) and ABN
* Singing and dancing skills is a bonus but not essential
* Previous experience as Santa is ideal but not essential. Previous acting or kids entertainment experience is essential
* If successful, you would need to fulfill the term of the entire contract and arrive on time ready to perform
* Must have reliable transport and be reasonably tech savvy for bookings and invoicing
We have a huge range of bookings, clients, venues, events, audiences and functions, so this isn’t your typical Mall Santa job. Variety is the spice of life!
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesTraining to be provided to the successful applicant
Payment TBC - $120 - $150 1st hour - $60 - $75 per hour thereafter
"The Real Santa" Performers wanted
The Real Santa - Ideally you will • Either have a natural white beard or clean shaven (or willing to part with existing beard) • Willing & able to work with total commitment & reliability • Have previous experience in similar role. We provide excellent pay & conditions, full costume kit & training session. Santa’s Reindeer are looking for the perfect fit for their magical sleigh, so if you think you can HO HO HO in a Christmas fashion, we’d love to hear from you!
Male, aged 28 to 60
- Acting experience: Previous unpaid speaking roles, Previous paid speaking roles
Applications closed 5 December 2020.