In this position, you will be teaching children to dance classes in the afternoons
We are currently expanding and are looking for dance teachers for dance, teaching street dance, ballet, cheer, yoga, or tap.
As one of our dance teachers you will:
1. Deliver teaching sessions to students of different ages
2. To prepare dance pieces for students for their end of year production.
We are looking for someone with:
• Qualifications and training in dance or performing arts.
• Passion for working with and inspiring young people;
• Strong ability to choreograph and teach within your styles;
• A good working knowledge of the dance and performing arts industry;
• Enthusiasm, passion, patience, self-discipline.
• The ability to work with others, at all levels, as part of a team;
• Organisation skills and self/time management skills;
• To be resourceful and adaptable, and the ability to solve problems
£100 per day
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Enrichment Dance Classes
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Teaching or Choreography ability: Expert
- Dancing ability: Expert
Applications closed 30 April 2021.