Slots: From 1 and 1/2 to 5 hours per day, depending on skills, styles taught and availability.
Start date: Immediate or can be discussed
Pay rate: 25p/h
One year renewable contract minimum – NOT SUITABLE if you are still performing or plan to be away. Candidates must hold current DBS, First Aid Certificate and PLI or be willing to obtain these immediately. Significant experience with very young children (age 2 for ballet and age 4+ for street/tap) is essential.
Kindly send teaching CV and covering letter, specifying:
• Styles/disciplines taught
• Detailed teaching history with the relevant age groups
• Your availability with reference to the above slots
· Whether you hold DBS, PLI and First Aid Certificate or if you are willing to obtain these immediately.
£25 per hour
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
EARLY YEARS Ballet, Tap, Street Dance & yoga teach
Significant experience with very young children (age 2 for ballet and age 4+ for street/tap) is essential.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Dance styles: Ballet, Breakdancing, Hip Hop, Tap