It will be published online/film festivals.
I’m currently a film student, lots of experience filming, editing.
I don’t want this to be another cheesy romance, want the audience to feel the strength in the character/actress. It’s based in the early 1900’s, and the message of the film is about the Christian faith, particularly Emily’s (you) and John’s (me). Not love at first sight, but eventually john falls hopelessly in love with a young woman, eventually loses her from cancer and doesn’t know how to move on.
Unpaid – this is a collaboration opportunity - Student
Collaborations should create mutual benefit and are usually amateur, student or 'Time for Print' projects.
Character is strong even when times seem impossible or Inevitable. Funny, quirky, refined, most importantly strong belief in her faith in Jesus.
Female, aged 19 to 23
- Height: 154 cm / 5ft 1in - 168 cm / 5ft 6in
- Acting experience: Extra, Previous unpaid speaking roles, Previous paid speaking roles
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Waist: 65 cm / 26 in - 69 cm / 27 in
- Dress size: UK 8 / AUS 8 / US 4 - UK 12 / AUS 12 / US 8
Applications closed 18 July 2021.