Director needed for a half-day shoot between in late July to early August 2021. The scene is a recreation of a TV comedy scene, with four actors.
• Able to get the best performance out of actors.
• Must have attention to detail, in-particular script, camera angles and dialogue delivery.
• Must be patient with actors as they will be working together for the first time.
• Able be patient during rehearsal, takes and retakes.
• Must be passionate about the work and take full ownership of the shoot.
• Ability to coordinate activities of the production team during the shoot.
• Must have crew management experience.
• Ability to think on their feet and solve problems as needed.
• Leader and people manager: must be able to lead and manage people in a calm manner to bring the best out in them. Also, remain calm under pressure and crises.
• Communication: must be a good communicator who is able to provide clear direction and persuade people.
• Education: Certificate IV or above in (Film or TV) Production, or communications and journalism desirable.
• Training: Hands on experience and on-the-job training is a must.
• 2 or more years’ experience preferred but not necessary.
Unpaid – this is a collaboration opportunity - 4hrs
Collaborations should create mutual benefit and are usually amateur, student or 'Time for Print' projects.
Director needed for half-day shoot
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 7 August 2021.