The pandemic has changed families relationship with tech. As the public debate around the issue increases, Our client is promoting awareness of its ongoing commitment to helping families with online safety.
We have a 1-day shoot planned for the w/c Aug 2nd in London (the latest possible shoot date is 7th Aug). Successful applicants will be needed for one day.
We are shooting a non-scripted piece, to be shot in the talents home with ideally their own child.
What we’re looking for is:
- A ‘real’ family (can be professional actors!)
We are open to talent shooting with nieces, nephews, or friends' children. The most important thing is that they have a connection and are natural playing with each other.
- We require a dad 35 - 55 and 5y/o child (4-6y/o is fine if playing age is reliably 5y/o).
- This is a non-scripted piece, shot in a ‘real life’ style.
- London based family.
- Ideally we want an Asian family (All types of Asian families please).
- We need to shoot in their family home (therefore need homes/flats with gardens)
- We need options by MONDAY 26TH JULY next week (self-tapes, with a bit of info about suggestions) will make a decision by the end of next week
- We appreciate that this tight schedule impacts the time for licensing the child, so please be sure to suggest child options quickly.
Who we’re looking for?
Relatable & Playful, Candid & British, Warm & Human.
- 1 x father & 1 x 5y/o child.
- Ideally an Asian / mixed family.
- Father – ideally From an Asian background.
- Child 4-6 years old (playing age 5yo) – ideally a daughter.
- Ideally live in a borough with a fast child licensing approach.
- Have not appeared in ads for another tech brand.
Family to be OK with the following production asks:
- One-day video and stills shoot in the family home.
- Half-day voiceover record (parent only). (Most likely won’t happen but need to mention) TBC.
- We’ll loan devices for the parent and child where required.
- We’ll give families time to get familiar with using the client's internet safety app before the shoot.
Shoots will be conducted COVID-safe.
Extensive protocols in place, in-line with APA, PHE, HSE and Google Covid production guidelines, including:
- Pre-shoot COVID risk assessments to HSE guidance.
- Shoot attendance is limited to essential personnel only.
- The appropriate use of face coverings is mandatory for all people on set.
- All crew (and client / agency) receive a COVID-safe briefing before shooting.
- All crew COVID-tested prior to shoot.
- Social distancing is practiced and monitored on set.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by local 'working with children' regulations. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates2nd through to the 7th August.
To be shot in home of successful applicant.
Fixed price of £3500 - This fee covers the day rate, usage and use of the talents house. Moving image and stills only.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Looking for aspirational, happy, engaging dads for this.
Male, aged 35 to 55
- Ethnicity: Chinese, Eurasian / Pan Asian, Japanese, Korean, South Asian
Applications closed 8 August 2021.
Child of Asian dad/father
Ideally, this would be the genuine child of our adult actor. If not we can work with nieces or nephews. Friends of the family. We just need to make sure that there is a natural chemistry between them.
Anyone, aged 4 to 6
Applications closed 8 August 2021.