We required a Brand Ambassador every day throughout the campaign, preferences will be given to those applicants available minimum of 3 shifts per week. Online training will be given to the right candidate.
We are also seeking a Tooth Fairy Character to work Thursday through to Sunday for the duration of the campaign. The Tooth Fairy role will be to create attention, engage with kids and give out free toothbrushes.
We're looking for someone who is really approachable and enthusiastic and can stay in character.
Can you intuitively strike up a conversation and create an instant connection with others?
Would you love a job where you get to be your fun self, bringing your whole personality into the room?
Do you have excellent English communication skills?
Do you take pride in your professional appearance?
Black Diamond Agency is a national staffing agency, focused on activating a conversation between our brands and their customer. We are all about promotions, events and activations that leave an amazing impression and we work with some of the world’s leading brands!
Our brand ambassadors infect crowds with their laughter and positive attitude. Right now we are looking for new team members that have bright personalities and a knack of talking to people with ease, to join our reliable and professional team. We want you to be the easy going, great conversationalist, fun loving brand ambassadors that our clients rave about.
You will be:
• Promoting a product or brand by giving out freebies
• Approaching, conversing and interacting with our clients customers to gain leads
• Assisting with physical event set up, pack down and general operations
• Providing customer care and assistance
• Pick and choose when/where you work
• Move around Australia and stay employed with us
• Access our company app to apply for available shifts
• Pay you Award & above Award rates, weekly, through Tax File Number with superannuation on top (if applicable)
• Give you access to our employee benefits program which gives you discounts on over 100 major retailers (including Lorna Jane, BWS, JB HiFi and more!)
• Appreciate you and everything you do for us
• Treat you like family
StarNow note for talent: Website or examples of previous work available upon application.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates6th -26th september 2021
$27.23 per hour - You are paid via TFN under a Modern Award. You will be paid any relevant allowances/penalties as required for weekends etc and superannuation on top if applicable.
This activation is running for 3 weeks in September and will commence once local restrictions ease.
Edited 26 August 2021
A combination of: • Promoting a product or brand by giving out freebies • Approaching, conversing and interacting with our clients customers to gain leads • Assisting with physical event set up, pack down and general operations • Providing customer care and assistance
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 1 October 2021.