Our goal is not to only give teachers an hour here and an hour there we want to create as full as schedule as possible with training opportunities and a very generous bonus scheme.
What we are out from our teachers as teachers :
1. Deliver teaching sessions to students of different ages according to the themes set by primrose School of dance
2. To prepare dance pieces for students for their end of term and end of year production.
We are looking for someone with:
• Qualifications and training in dance or performing arts.
• Passion for working with and inspiring young people;
• Strong ability to choreograph and teach within your styles;
• A good working knowledge of the dance and performing arts industry;
• Enthusiasm, passion, patience, self-discipline.
• The ability to work with others, at all levels, as part of a team;
• Organisation skills and self/time management skills;
• To be resourceful and adaptable, and the ability to solve problems
To keep in line with the schools policies we will be asking our teachers to test twice weekly
£25 per hour - 1 - 5 hours per week
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 24 October 2021.