- A story of high school student who were born without fingerprints
- A story of a family who lost their freedom due to COVID-19
- A story of a 10 year old sister raising her 1 year old brother after losing her parents
- A story of a child who lost his leg after stepping on a landmine
- A story of a woman who wants to be a man (lesbian/transgender)
- A story of high school students who start to live inside the screens of their cell phones.
I’m searching for a responsible, highly motivated screenwriter.
Please note: An NDA will need to be signed before an interview/discussions take place.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAfter 2022
Unpaid – this is a collaboration opportunity - Films for Volunteers in Japan
Collaborations should create mutual benefit and are usually amateur, student or 'Time for Print' projects.
Experienced or aspiring screenwriters
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 28 November 2021.