London, United Kingdom
Headshots are not just a simple portrait of you - it's your next role. The most important tool you have - it's your business card. It needs to showcase your strengths as a performer. It needs to tell a story - of who you are, where you come from and what you can offer.
Having worked as an actress myself, but also been on the other side of the camera, I know exactly what is needed for headshots to work for you. My goal is to achieve a variety of images so you can spark the imagination of casting directors and agents - to tell them - you can do this role.
A session with me will give you:
- up to 7 professionally edited images
- a variety of different looks - the employers need to know you can convey different emotions and characters
- advice on how to prepare best for the shoot
- up to 1.5 hrs shooting time
- all shots done outside for best lighting and interesting background
- direction throughout the shoot - I will also be showing you the images as we go along, to make sure you are happy with the images we are getting
- all images uploaded in smaller version for your browsing
- personal advice on which images work really well
- post production - editing including removal of facial marks / scars, and overall colour correction of the final images (exposure, contrast, saturation)
- images edited within 5 to 7 business days
You will not only enjoy yourself, but will get a broad range of interesting looks showcasing your skills as a performer.
Please take a look at my website for examples of my work and testimonials.
Best wishes for your castings!
Jagoda Puczko Photography