MILITARY CONSULTANT AND TRAINER TO THE FILM INDUSTRY.
UK based Self-employed: contracted by various companies to UK and overseas.
• Film industry – Approached by Major Film Company’s to set up crowd selection and key technical Military advice and continuity for several high networth box office film projects released onwards of 2013. More notable tasks include :-
• Fury 2014 Approached by Norman Productions to Select and train the best supporting artists for core and deep-background. Provided technical and marshaling advice to assistant directors throughout the project.
• Criminal Tasked by Military Film Services and production to conduct a military selection/ boot camp and provide further Military training and tactic’s to Supporting artists and stunts on set.
• Mission Impossible 5 2015 Approached by High Command Productions to Provided technical advice and training on set.
• Grimsby 2014 Approached by Military Film Service to provide technical Security and Surveillance advice for the opening scene of the production.
• BBC War and Peace 2016 Approached by Billy Budd of CTR services to Select and train the best supporting artists for core and deep-background battle scenes. Training over 400 SA’s, stunts, actors and provided technical advice to the director Tom Harper throughout the battle sequences on set.
• Jason Bourne 5 2016 Approached by Billy Budd of CTR services to Select and train the best supporting artists for core and deep-background. Training of over 200 SA’s and provided technical advice to the Stunt Coordinator, actors and director Paul Greengrass on set.